For the first time, a coronavirus infection was detected in Tibet

For the first time, a coronavirus infection was detected in Tibet

For the first time in the two and a half years since the spread of COVID-19, the Chinese government has detected a coronavirus infection in the Tibet Autonomous Region.

“Report” TASS reports that the State Committee on Hygiene and Health of the People’s Republic of China has released information about this.

So, during the last day, doctors registered 22 cases of infection in this region located in the west of the country.

There was no coronavirus in Tibet for more than 920 days.

During the last day, 939 new COVID-19 infections (88% domestic, the remaining 12% imported), including 540 symptomatic cases, were registered in China. The most difficult epidemic situation is developing in the southern province of Hainan, where doctors discovered the spread of the virus a week ago.

CATEGORIES
TAGS
Share This

COMMENTS

Wordpress (0)
Disqus ( )